Je trouve qu’il y a de plus en plus de bonnes adresses végétariennes à Paris. J’ai fait une petite sélection de mes endroits préférés.
- Le potager de charlotte (9eme arrondissement)
Delicious high-quality vegan restaurant by a Chef. There is work and thoughts put into the dishes. And you can taste it!
- Mûre paris (2eme arrondissement): coffee shop & food
Very cute coffee shop close to Bourse, with a few terrace tables. They have very good coffee, a large selection of teas including white and green teas. And the food is homemade, fresh and looks fabulous. Busy for lunch, for a good reason…
- Ibrik café (9eme arrondissement): coffee shop & food
Tiny coffee shop with a first floor, that makes yummy Turkish and Greek food. Coffee is good, space is cute.
- Dose Dealer de Café (17ème arrondissement) : coffee shop & food
Super nice coffee shop by the Batignolles. Cheaper coffee drinks than other coffee shops. Good WiFi, fresh juices and good food.
- Les Petites Gouttes (18ème arrondissement) : coffee shop & food
Hipster/cosy bar and restaurant located in the Halle Pajol, really cool outdoor space, concerts. Not only vegetarian!
- Odilon (19ème – Canal de l’Ourcq)
Cute bar-restaurant on the canal, very quiet and relax atmosphere. Nice staff and good food (truffle burrata pizza is WOW)
- Hardware Société (18ème – Montmartre)
Close to Montmartre, great for a Sunday walk + brunch there, good food and nice atmosphere
- Bar à Bulles (18ème – Pigalle)
Just behind Moulin Rouge, hidden bar with terrace, theatre-like interior, cool & relax
- Le Fleuve Rouge (20ème – Belleville)
Tiny bobun place, mega chill and good food.
- La Liberté (20ème – Ménilmontant et 10ème rue de Lancry)
SUPER GOOD bakery and brunch, crowded during the week-end (arrive early). You see the chefs cooking in front of you. Healthy, home-made food, delicious pastries, super cool atmosphere. You eat on large wooden tables. Very nice staff.
- Jules et Shim (10ème)
Small hipster Korean restaurant with good bibimbap, cool staff
- Soul Kitchen (18ème – Lamarck)
Hipster-bobo brunch, good veggie food.
- Café Lomi (18ème – Marcadet Poissonnier): coffee shop & cakes
Coffee shop just like in SF or NYC 🙂
- Woodies (10ème arrondissement)
Nice small coffee shop in the trendy Rue de Paradis.
- Peonies (10ème arrondissement): coffee shop & food, flower shop
- Le Tricycle (10ème – Paradis): coffee shop & food
Hipster brunch, good veggie bowls
- Le Comptoir Général (10ème – Canal Saint Martin)
Bar in a cosy atmosphere, nice decoration
- Le Wagon (17eme – Rome) – nice bar
- Le 3 pièces (17ème – Batignolles) – nice bar
- Le Pavillon des Canaux (19ème – Canal de la Villette): coffee shop & food
My favorite place in Paris: bar, brunch, coffee shop… in a real house, you can have a coffee in the bathtub or in the bedroom. Cool people, great outdoor space on the canal. Ateliers theatre, movie screening nights….
- Pavillon Puebla (20ème – Parc des Buttes Chaumont)
Second favorite place in Paris: cool staff, amazing terrace, cosy interior (looks like Cuba or New Orleans, although I’ve never been there).
- Zazza (10ème – Faubourg Saint Martin)
Delicious Italian restaurant, with very nice decoration. Real quality Italian food, pizzas are really good.
N’hésitez pas à partager vos bonnes adresses et restaurants préférés ici.